Sunday 8 January 2012

Crystal Couture is a Nominee / Finalist at the Wedding Ideas Awards 2012 "Best Shoes" Category


WEDDING IDEAS AWARDS - Nominee's / FINALIST



On the 13th of January 2011, the Wedding Ideas Awards will take place in London.

The Wedding Ideas Awards, the only wedding industry awards voted for by the readers, is taking part at The Brewery Hotel in London.

There will be a Champagne Reception, a three-course meal, an afternoon of excellent entertainment and of course, most importantly, the Wedding Ideas Awards !

Crystal Couture of www.iwantcrystalcouture.com is an nominee in the category of "Best Shoes".

I am very appreciative of all the votes that I had to get my to the finals and I would like to personally thanks anyone who voted for me.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend the event in London as being from Wales, I need to go down for a few days and that is difficult to do when you run a business and have three young children.

Hopefully 2012 will be a successful year for Crystal Couture the Business and the Brand. Who knows it could even begin with an Award, but if not, it's just great to be involved and to get the recocgnition for all my hard work. Hopefully this year, my third in business will be as successful as the two previous and my new Designer Luxury Elite Collection Shoes will prove to be as popular as the "Platinum" Collection shoes that I done previously (of which the best sellers are still available).


Regards & Thanks,

Yona Armstrong
Owner / Designer
Crystal Couture
www.iwantcrystalcouture.com
Twitter: @sparklycouture

No comments:

Post a Comment